Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bad, bad blogger!!

I know its been QUITE awhile since I last posted on my new GF blog.. I'm just not much of a blogger.  I get distracted.  Oddly enough, on that note, I get distracted a bit less these days, being gluten free and all.  One of the many, many perks/benefits of becoming gluten free.  Better focus, more energy, improved mood, I even was told the other day that I have the prettiest, most clear skin they had ever seen.  Now I've known this person for a number of years and see them nearly everyday.  Suddenly out of the blue she looks down at me and proclaims this.  Now I don't know if being GF for 8 weeks now is the cause of the skin improvement or if maybe its because my diet now has a lot more nutrients and fat in it (coconut oil), but I digress as the coconut oil benefits are worthy of their own post... soon to come ;)

Last night a friend of mine responded to a post I put up on my facebook  (the post was related to a paleo diet discussion which I found fascinating.  It can be found here: Matt Lalonde/Paleo video.  The 27+ minute video is totally worth watching, if only because Matt Lalonde is sooooo dang cute (and smart!)  Anyway, my friend's comment on the post referred to eating lots of meat at Fogo de Chao the next day.  It got my wheels spinning... hmmm ... might they have good gluten free options??  Off to google I went... next thing I know, I'm stumbling upon this great blog written by the wife of a celiac who happens to be a local Twin Citian.  In her blog:  More Gluten Free Options, she lists dozens of restaurants that are either entirely GF or have good GF options.  I'm so excited to find this! 

Well, thats what I have time to share at the moment.  I'll be popping in randomly whenever I get a chance to share new links, interesting GF news, product reviews and other interesting health news.

No comments:

Post a Comment